“A pleasant surprise!”

Holiday Inn Bristol Conference Center
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed here during Rhythm and Roots and was very pleasantly surprised. Very new and modern, stylish, a great bar with a fireplace, and all of the amenities you could want. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 November 2013

It's always nice to pull of the interstate and find a dependable Holiday Inn with a nice restaurant, bar with entertainment and plenty of food establishments and shopping within walking distance. I look forward to returning here on my next road trip. The area was safe, the room was clean and quite, and the desk help were courteous and most accommodating.

Room Tip: Always request a room away from the elevators and ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Doy_Rayburn_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. It helps motivate the staff to be able to share reviews such as this with them. We go over all reviews as a team and every one offers its own individual insights on strengths and weaknesses. We hope you will continue to stay with us and trust that we are serious about our guests. If I can ever be of assistance just let me know! Doy Rayburn - GM

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I just recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Bristol, VA. Accomodations were very clean and beds were comfortable. I was really impressed with the restaurant in the hotel. I have many food allergies and the cook and staff went out of their way to make sure I had something I could eat. I ordered breakfast and it was delicious! I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I just spent one night at this property as a stopover on a long driving trip. Because it is a conference center, it is fairly large. In a beautiful and scenic location tucked away in the mountains of Virginia/Tennesse, it is conveniently located near Interstate- 81. Breakfast cost was not included in my stay, but the breakfast delivered by room service was delious, convenient, and reasonably priced. The hotel had an upscale feel, beautiful landscaping, a fountain out front, and free parking. Pet friendly, there were plenty of grassy areas for walking my dog. There was a restaurant on sight with several others in the area, as well as shopping. I also noticed a fairly large pool area near the front. I recommend this hotel and would love to stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel was well equipped with numerous, efficiently operating elevators. My room on the third flo...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here when in Bristol for a meeting. The hotel staff were friendly, the hotel was very clean, beds were comfy, and I felt very safe in the location. Overall very good. If they just had an indoor pool it would be perfect!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We got away 2 nights to Abingdon for our anniversary. Ended up staying first night @ The Martha. Beautiful with tons of history but paid a pretty penny for a very uncomfortable bed! This HI lobby very nice, front desk staff friendly even though she was very busy working alone @ 8 pm on a Sat evening. Asked for best rate and only paid $99 for a King. This is truly without a doubt one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in away from home. Add fact it was a clean room with friendly staff and I'm impressed!!! Will def be back!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Stayed here one night on a business stay while following up with my accounts in SWVA as part of a Priceline Bid-Your-Own blind deal. When I first got to my room I couldn't get the wireless internet to pull an IP address, but I found that if I walked with my laptop to the other side of the building, it pulled an IP address from one of the other wireless routers and worked perfectly from then on. The hotel is in the middle of a good retail/dining area, just down the street from a Five Guys, Jersey Mike's, Mellow Mushroom, Food City, and a Target/Ross'/VABC Store complex.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Doy_Rayburn_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate all feedback. I'm sorry you had trouble hooking up to a wifi signal. We have worked closely with our provider over the last year to try and get any weak links fixed. We intend to work to continually improve this important amenity. Again thank you so much, Doy Rayburn - GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Courtyard Bristol
Hampton Inn Bristol
Hampton Inn Bristol
#2 of 6 in Bristol
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bristol

Been to Holiday Inn Bristol Conference Center? Share your experiences!