“No complaints.”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Bristol
Alma, AR
“No complaints.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

We were placed here by an organization so I can't say about cost but I believe it is a great value from what I read. We are married couple and have room with two beds that are less than queen size. Though we are average size we choose to sleep seperately. It is an older motel but probably redone and very clean. No smoking on our wing and no hint of smoke. Beds are comfy and room very clean. Staff very acommodating when fridge went out. I am very picky about where I stay and I would definitely stay here again. Right next to I81 and mile from Walmart shopping center. Not far from speedway.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Beaver Bank
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

This Comfort Inn is in a quiet area. It seems to be a fairly old property but it appears to be well cared for.It is clean and comfortable. Rooms at rear will be very quiet. The breakfast had hot and cold offerings. One downside is that it is about 2 miles from anyplace to eat.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

Small but clean and quiet room. Tiny bathroom. Staff was nice, breakfast was the standard comfort inn breakfast, we all enjoy the breakfast especially the Belgian waffle when we stay at any comfort inn. Not bad for a quick overnight stay, not recommended for a long term stay. I don't need anything fancy when staying somewhere but I do like a little bit of room and felt pretty cramped.

• Stayed April 2013
Muncy, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel with a bus group in April 2013. Hotel rooms were clean and comfortable but believe this is an older Comfort Inn. Breakfast was good, service was great on baggage handling by the staff. My only complaint was the bathroom was small and the bathroom sink was really tiny. Do believe it is time for a makeover and bringng this hotel in line with other Comfort Inns we have used.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

I would recommend this hotel be taken off of the list of hotels we use. There was a strong smell of cigarette smoke in non-smoking rooms, general lack of upkeep, and theree were even some blood stains on one of the bedspreads in my room.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Bristol hotels

Milton, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

While checking in we were asked if we wanted to donate to the Heart Association. We were led to believe that the donation would discount our room charge and the total charge would equal that of a single night's stay. The night manager gentelman that asked picked the amount and instructed the lady at the desk what to do. The next day we were suprised to find the amount had been added to the cost of the room and our bill was much higher. The desk lady that morning fixed the miscellanous charge. Don't get me wrong I love to donate to worthy causes and such but on my terms. Rooms were clean at least.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
newton NC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

Spent a night here on November 10, 2012. The hotel was a little worn but not as worn as the hotel clerk. She had a terrible customer service attitude and acted like we were more of a bother than anything.

She and the entrance area reeked of cigarette smoke due to her many breaks to go outside and puff. The other clerks on the different shifts were nice and customer oriented. One bad apple ruins a whole experience Im afraid.

The room was clean and fairly comfortable and priced reasonably I thought. Overall I could recommend this hotel as long as "Smoky" isnt working...

Room Tip: only two floors no elevator......