“FRIENDLY STAFF,VERY NICE STAY”

Knights Inn Bristol
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Bristol
“FRIENDLY STAFF,VERY NICE STAY”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The Front Desk was very Friendly,nice and clean Room has No noise from interstate since one mile away from it.my Family Lives in Bristol and they Recommend this Hotel and that was Perfect choice.Nice Stay because we visited Steel Creek Park,two miles away.and will tell my Friends about This.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MARCOS P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Nice hotel and staff,Excellent room condition at reasonable price. many restaurants within walking distance makes me happy.Bristol Motor Speedway is not far,I will come back here and recommend this one.

Room Tip: Makes me Happy
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Fred W
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Front Desk very Professional,Room was very Clean,Strong WIFI signal strength.Room rate very
Low as compared to the other Bristol Hotels,I will come back Here whenever visiting Bristol.
and will tell my friends and Family members about this Knights Inn Bristol VA.

Room Tip: Low Price With Good Location and Very Clean Rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ROBBYMC80
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We found the Knights Inn through hotels.com, called to double-check the price, and were given an even better price (AAA membership... Best thing ever). The employee who answered the phone was extremely polite and helpful... Until we actually showed up at the hotel. Once we were inside the lobby and filling out all the necessary information the employee refused to give us the room, specifically stating that he had no room for us because my husband's last name is Hispanic in origin. Who does that in today's day and age?!?

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sorcha S

Travellers are raving about these Bristol hotels

Chambersburg
Reviewed 8 July 2013

It wasn't a terrible place to stay. We were close to the town and had a good time. The hotel didn't have many people staying in it. The staff was outstanding though and were the most pleasant of the trip by far. I would recommend it for that alone actually but it was still a great place to stay for a stop over.

Room Tip: No elevator, so make sure if you need a bottom floor you tell them.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Valerie M
Oak Ridge, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Let's start with the good - The room was clean, fairly quiet and secure, with all amenities working properly and all furniture in good repair.
Upon arrival a little after noon, after a 10-hour drive, I stopped in to ask what time I could check-in. The manager, Mr. Shah, informed me that check-in was 1 PM, but that I could check-in early for an extra $10! Really!? Any other place I have ever been to will gladly accommodate early arrivals, within reason, as long as the room as ready. I think 45 minutes is within reasonable, and a $10 surcharge is just tacky and cheap!
Returning after 1 PM, I have to admit that Mr. Shah was nice enough, but that is when I first became aware that he works behind the desk barefoot. Hardly a health code violation I guess, but unprofessional.
During the stay, I noticed that, with a little scraping and paint, the place might attract more guests, but nothing can overcome the fact that the motel is tucked away, off the main road. Gate City Highway isn't the easiest turn to spot off of Euclid, and you need to know where the motel is to spot it from either road. New, more prominent signage would help a lot! The entrance driveway looks like it was originally placed for some other purpose, and is in need of repair.
In the morning, I discovered that the complimentary breakfast was almost laughably minimal - coffee, a selection of miniature, store-bought pastries, two cereal dispensers close to running out, store jugs of juice and milk, and batter for the waffle maker. I noticed that three bananas were heading for the breakfast area as I checked-out, but... By the way, the barefoot Mr. Shah was bringing the bananas into the breakfast area. If that isn't a health code violation, Bristol must be on a different planet.
So, if all you care about is the room, stay here - if you can find it. If the rest would bother you, don't. My room was fine, but I think other aspects should and could be improved. Since I look for inexpensive places on solo road trips, I guess you could say that you get what you pay for, and it isn't like Knights Inn has a reputation for luxury. However, I've stayed in better for the same cost.

Room Tip: Bring a good map or GPS and travel with a navigator - seriously.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank HowlnBubba
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I stayed for one night with my family,The room was super clean,Staff at front desk was very efficient and show me the direction how to go to the restaurant,WIFI works good,Bed was comfortable with clean bed sheets,breakfast was average to start a day,very quiet in the night time,I will stay here again and recommand this knights inn to every one.

Room Tip: rooms on down stairs are more quieter
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank george p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Econo Lodge Bristol
Courtyard Bristol
#2 of 13 in Bristol
Holiday Inn Bristol Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Bristol

Been to Knights Inn Bristol? Share your experiences!