Motel 6 Bristol
Comfort Inn(Bristol)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
All reviewsno frillslaminate floorsroom was cleanbring your own shampoofront deskfast food placesbowl sinkovernight stay while travelingmorning coffeestay there againregular stoppleasantly surprised with our stayonly complaintnext morningnice tvmicrowave and fridgeoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a bargain. They allow you to choose between smoking and non-smoking rooms. My room was HUGE! I had a non-smoking room with two beds. Compared to every hotel I've stayed at this room was by far the biggest! The room consisted of a microwave, fridge, flat screen tv and newer wood laminate floors which are nice. The bathroom has a fancy bowl sink and a unique corner shower/tub. I also loved the central ac/heat. I had problems with getting some tv stations not working at all. Other than that it was a great stay. I would stay here again if I were in the area!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved this hotel! We were traveling with our small dog and usually stay at a La Quinta because they are pet friendly. Decided to give this a try on a recommendation from Mom. Exceeded expectations! First, I am a smoker and smoking rooms usually smell of stale smoke. This room was clean and the air fresh and free of smell. The floors are not carpet, but a laminate wood product making it far more sanitary as a pet friendly hotel. The furnishings are of clean lines with a modern feel. Central heat/ac unit makes for a comfortable, quiet room. The bathroom is nicely appointed and clean with fresh linens. The fridge and microwave are a nice convenience. Free wifi and a good selection of cable channels round things off. The only downside is the lack of king size beds and in room coffee pot but these are small sacrifices for a nice room at a great rate. Kudos to motel 6! You've definitely won me over!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pluto2010
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed only one night. We read reviews here and also check the hotel page. After calling and speaking to a very nice young lady, I was won over. We were surprised to find the hotel overall was clean and odor free. The room was fine for 60.00 King. The one and only complaint was the bedcover. It was disgusting and it did turn is off. However, the sheets were clean and fresh. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stayed 2 nights during the Bristol Rhythm and Roots Festival. A special thanks to Wendy at the front desk for being so helpful in dealing with a package I was expecting. Thank you to Trina for the phone call Monday night to follow up. The entire staff is very personable. Housekeeping takes a lot of pride in their work. The room met all our basic needs for cleanliness, comfortable beds, storage, seating, ample shower pressure, a/c, seating, flat screen TV, cold mini fridge and a good night's rest for a great value. The parking lot is well lit at night and there are restaurants nearby, some within walking distance. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Road noise is not an issue. We requested a room away from the elevators and it was available.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Got in very late (past 12AM) lucky to find a reasonable rate room. This place is awesome design, wood floors, no carpet, I love that. That means less dust and other ???? normally in carpets are not there on hard wood floors. New concept bathroom design, really different, loved it. There was limited parking for travellers like me towing a boat trailer that was 28 ft long but the night manager gave me some assistance to park right off the main entrance.

Room Tip: They all seem to be good selections. This is a central hallway hotel, not drive up to your room and access each door to each room which is noisier with cars pulling up, slamming doors etc. Central hall, multifloors are much quieter for light sleepers like myself.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo