“Night out ”

Cuisines: American
Abingdon, Virginia
“Night out ”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Service was good but my food was cold and my wife's chicken was burnt did not send it back because if you don't care enough to to get it right what could happen when you send it back

Earlysville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Good food at a value price. Service was prompt. All employees spoke when shown to table. Got a lot of exercise going to table.

• Visited February 2014
Sunsites, AZ
“Tired and hungry ... This was ok.”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

My first time at Cheddars, I ordered the lemon pepper chicken, with green bean and the broccoli casserole ... It came fairly quick (it was fairly empty at 3 pm)

The chicken and beans were good, the broccoli casserole was hardly luke warm!

• Visited January 2014
Hayesville
“first time at a cheddar's”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

After reading the other reviews I must say I am surprised. The menu was unique,I had the Cajun pasta which was very good. Our server was wonderful. Her name was Morgan,and she had a constant smile on her face. She was very attentive and knew the menu and wine list.She is an asset to this restaurant.I have a service dog,and need an out of the way table. The staff could not have been more understanding. We were seated right away and never neglected. I was in the hospitality business for 35 years, my standards are high. I give this experience 5 stars.

• Visited January 2014
Bristol, Virginia
“Service has been disappointing every time”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We have been very disappointed with the service at this Cheddar's location. We were so excited that Bristol was getting a Cheddar's close to our home. The service, food, and pricing has always been great at the Johnson City and Kingsport locations. The quality of the food has not been as good and the service has been awful at the Bristol location.

Visited December 2013