“We keep coming back!”

Courtyard Bristol
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Bristol
“We keep coming back!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Every year we stay at least once and quite often twice because it is our favorite hotel. The location is great and every person working is always so helpful and friendly. We thank you for you professionalism and always making our stays so enjoyable.

Room Tip: no bad rooms. The only advice we would give is join the Marriott Club.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
TeamCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Bristol, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Courtyard Bristol donna b! We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us, as we are always excited to see our return guests. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very nice and clean and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The location is great! Right of off the interstate and right in the middle of tons of food options. Many of which are in walking distance. Large parking lot that is well lit and the check in process was super fast! We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your review Jmcguirt! We are glad to hear that your stay at Courtyard Bristol was a comfortable one and we look forward to your next visit.

Chris Davis
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

There are probably few people who know hotels well enough to differentiate the hotel itself versus their travel experience. As a full time professional business traveler I believe I can do just that.
The Courtyard Marriott in Bristol scores as a five-star hotel experience. Oh yes I've stayed at the opulent Waldorf, the Resort or destination city grandeur palaces from NY to SF, and throughout the world. Let's compare at the level of hotel that you actually should or need to review. Each property has unique and distinctive tones. This Marriott property shines. Obvious to me is great management. The employees are pleasant and attentive. When the first person you speak to might be a desk person named April with a smile that takes the weary from a weary traveler, you know immediately that all will be good. When you return to this property months apart and they care enough to remember your name, what you like for meals, and other preferences not noted on the computer manifest, you again realize that they actually care about your stay. The hotel is a full service Marriott. It is extremely clean and conveniently located off Rt. 81 at exit 7. Although the food is very good and serving Starbucks is a plus, the area is surrounded by a wide variety of dinning choices a short walk away.
Whether you are staying in the Tri-Cities area or just passing through you will not be disappointed with making this hotel your choice. Heck Aprils smile is even good for the soul.

2 Thank Richard D
TeamCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Bristol, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us Richard D! I am extremely happy to hear that you feel welcomed while staying with us, and appreciate the attention to detail from such a seasoned business traveler. I am excited to share your comments with April and the team and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Mechanicville, New York
Reviewed 22 July 2014

After driving for 12 hours from Upstate NY, I stopped here for the night. The Receptionist at the front fest was so accommodating. I was very tired and hungry and asked where I could get a Caesar Salad and a glass of wine and she gave me the menu for the restaurant in the hotel. Once in the room I called and it arrived within 15 minutes.

I loved the Memory foam mattress and six pillows on the bed! It was a wonderful nights stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MicheleM219
Thank you for your review MicheleM219! I'm happy to hear that you received a Courtyard Bristol welcome after such a long drive, and hope that the rest of your trip was a uneventful one. We look forward to serving you the next time you travel through the Tri Cities area!

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I was in Bristol for work and stayed here. Great location, It has lots of good restaurants and shopping very close by. Hotel was nice, my room had a great view of the mountains . Reasonably priced breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review Gale W! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope that it was a productive work visit. The next time you visit us, mention that you enjoyed the mountains and we will prepare another great view for you!

Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We usually do not stay at Courtyards because they do not have free breakfast. However we stayed here one night and were really impressed with the hotel. The room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was open and had plenty of room. Our stay was a quick overnight one but would be comfortable staying for a longer time in the future.

2 Thank lulu0202
Thank you for your review of Courtyard Bristol lulu0202! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us, and we look forward to serving you the next time you are in the Tri Cities area.

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I just want to start this out by saying that as a business traveler, I have stayed at my share of hotels and this was by far the best experience I have had. Guest services was excellent, and Kaitlyn not only took the time to introduce the go board to me but she also printed out directions to near by restaurants that she recommended. Guest services made sure my experience was far beyond Marriott expectation. The room was excellent and very clean. This is definitely my number one hotel of choice when I am in the area. I give this hotel 5 stars!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank busybee141
TeamCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Bristol, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for your review busybee141! I am so happy to hear that Katelyn, and the Guest Services team, made sure that your stay with us went beyond your expectations. I will be excited to share your comments with the team and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Hilton Garden Inn Bristol
Quality Inn and Suites Bristol
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 13 in Bristol

Been to Courtyard Bristol? Share your experiences!