“Never Fails Us! Good, Fresh Fish at Reasonable Prices”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #20 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Years ago, Bristol had no Red Lobster and you have to drive to Johnson City to eat there. The Red Lobster at Exit 7 is in the restaurants-shopping-movie complex near our house, and we eat there often. It is FAR better nowadays than the one in Johnson City, which was under construction (and ambiance-less) the last time we were there. The wait staff are mostly good, some better than others. But the Fresh Fish fare is always good, and even though I am watching my fat and carbs, unlike some places I can always do well here. Instead of the old fried stuff and a baked potato, now I get a mixed vegetable medley along with grilled sea bass, or grilled scallops and shrimp -- and I eat only one biscuit! And they GIVE YOU A SALAD, for mercy's sake, unlike the Outback close by where I will NEVER eat again. Try it, you will like it, good food at reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 20 August 2013

excellent. staff were friendly and helpful. The place was very clean and tidy. The menu had a great range of dishes, not just fishy stuff, I had a tasty chicken salad while my girlfriend had a georgeous shrimp and steak combo.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

First the good: waiter had no personality but was super efficient. That is the best thing I can say about this restaurant. Now the bad: the food is TERRIBLE! I had stuffed flounder with veggies. The meal tasted as if it had been previously prepared, frozen and shipped to the restaurant to be thawed and reheated....which I am pretty sure it had and which I would guess most Red Lobster food is. And the restaurant itself is starting to look run down. Many booths had torn upholstery and the bathroom was dirty. So next time I want a precooked fish dinner, I will save myself a few bucks and hit Sam's frozen food section. And I bet it will taste much better.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

great chain menu but service at this location is consistantly super the management does a good job training and in my book service can make or brake a good meal

1  Thank Douglas w
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We liked the fact that it was walking distance from our stay at the Marriot next door. Waitress was happy and brought out our food in a timely manner. Food was hot and delish. As always in a Red lobster.