“Service stunk”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stopped here at 9 pm and there were only a few people in the restaurant. It took forever for someone to come to our table and that was after I inquired where our server was. He made a rude comment about "great here comes someone else...when am I going get a break". I had never eaten at a Perkins before and I never will again. Food was subpar. Wish we would have gone down the road to Chick-Fil-A.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Today, my family and I went to celebrate Mother's day. I am pregnant and have been craving strawberries for the last 4 days without the chance to get any. I was so excited when I sat down to find that their spring menu was all strawberry items. I ordered the strawberry french toast. First, my drink we brought out incorrectly and then the waitress brought everyone's order correct except for mine. When I told her, she brought out a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream. I took a huge bite only to find onions mixed in with the berries. I was told that I would get a "significant" discount when I went to pay at the register. When I paid, they had charged me additional for the bowl of berries on the order she screwed up and then only took the $1.39 off of my ticket. I went back to complain to the manager and the cashier was rude and told the manager that I should be satisfied because I should have only received a discount of $1.19 while I was standing there. Then the manager told me that I really didn't have onions in my berries and was not apologetic. She kept asking me what I wanted her to do to make it right. Honestly, I would have been satisfied if she had sincerely apologized and did not make me feel like they thought I was trying to get something free. She ended up only giving me $3.50 back. I will never eat at a Perkin's Restaurant again. Horrible customer service!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the food here. Everything from service to price is pretty average, but I would eat there again for sure. A nice stop the way if you're on the road traveling.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I met my son and grandson at Perkins on 12/23/13. I remembered they had a really good breakfast. There was a leak in the ceiling near where we sat with buckets on the floor to catch the water. My son had the chicken biscuits with gravy, which he liked, and I had the pancakes with eggs, bacon, italian sausage and link sausage. The pancakes were not as good as I remembered. IHOPs pancakes are much better. I will say that the pumpkin muffin was very good. The service was average, not bad and not great either.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Staff was pleasant and quick. We all ordered breakfast. Our eggs, pancakes and bacon were not anything special. Only 2 small pieces of bacon and pancakes were big but nothing special. Have had better at other chains for less cost.