“Tasty Cajun Chicken and Biscuit”
Review of Bojangles'

Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Akron, Ohio
“Tasty Cajun Chicken and Biscuit”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

prices are a little high but the Cajun Chicken and Biscuit are very tasty, service is average, location is perfect on the way to the speedway...

Visited August 2012

Frederick, Maryland
“Pleasantly Surprised until......”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

For a long time, a friend of mine have been talking about Bojangles. How they make the best chicken ever! So I finally decided to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised how they kept their restaurant clean and smelling fresh. There weren't a lot of people in there which was quite fine by me. I ordered a supreme chicken salad and a medium fry with orange juice. The salad was good..it was crunchy. The fries were hard and very cold..the ketchup made it tolerable to eat. But I have to say their chicken the best tasting chicken ever! The best tasting chicken ever! Yes, I said it again.
However, when I went to use the restroom a 2nd time, I noticed that one of the employees didn't wash her hands before leaving because I didn't hear any water running. That grossed me out!

• Visited June 2012
Gaithersburg
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Again, we don't have Bojangles in Maryland...why not? The chicken is a million times better than Popeye's or KFC and the staff is super friendly. The girl that took our order told us about the all-you can eat deal but it was too much food. The restaurant was incredibly clean and the food was GREAT!!!

Visited May 2012