“Family friendly, love it!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

We were not sure we could make it to family breakfast, so our family didnt save seats for the five of us. When we arrived, we told hostess that we had family there and would like to be as close as possible. I told her family name she remember them. The hostess moved things around and got us together. This was great customer service. The food is very fresh and great as always.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This Cracker Barrel is consistently good. One in my party usually gets breakfast and I usually get lunch food. The service is good and fast. I have probably eaten here 10 times in the past year and I have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband and I eat at the Cracker Barrel at exit seven in Bristol, VA all the time. We have never gotten bad food and the service is usually very good too. They have good prices. I love the store. We will be going back soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have never gotten anything bad here. I love the home-made meals, especially the brown beans and the greens with real pieces of ham cooked in them. The cornbread is very good also. I love to shop in their store and buy a lot of my gifts there as well as items for my home. My favorite by all means!!!!

Reviewed 19 December 2012

little bit costly but the food is good and fresh the staff sometimes are very nice and friendly well all and all they have excellent breakfast