“Always Amazing!”

Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Blountville, Tennessee
“Always Amazing!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Always a wonderful experience! We dined on a Friday night at 7:00pm with no waiting. The other local restaurants were packed. Didn't even bother to check on the wait time with those. We all love the cracker Barrel! The exit 7 Cracker Barrel has always proven to have better food and service than other fine dining establishments around. My children love the menu and the whole family can eat there without leaving hungry.

• Visited August 2013

“Family friendly, love it!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

We were not sure we could make it to family breakfast, so our family didnt save seats for the five of us. When we arrived, we told hostess that we had family there and would like to be as close as possible. I told her family name she remember them. The hostess moved things around and got us together. This was great customer service. The food is very fresh and great as always.

• Visited June 2013
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This Cracker Barrel is consistently good. One in my party usually gets breakfast and I usually get lunch food. The service is good and fast. I have probably eaten here 10 times in the past year and I have never had a bad experience.

• Visited April 2013
Bristol, Virginia
“Always good!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband and I eat at the Cracker Barrel at exit seven in Bristol, VA all the time. We have never gotten bad food and the service is usually very good too. They have good prices. I love the store. We will be going back soon.

Visited March 2013
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
“My favorite place for breakfast!”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have never gotten anything bad here. I love the home-made meals, especially the brown beans and the greens with real pieces of ham cooked in them. The cornbread is very good also. I love to shop in their store and buy a lot of my gifts there as well as items for my home. My favorite by all means!!!!

Visited March 2013