“Nice for lunch”

Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Burke
Florida
“Nice for lunch”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Panisa is one of those places that you don't necessarily hunt for, but if you're in the mood for Thai and find yourself in the neighborhood, it will fit the bill. I enjoyed the Tom Ka Gai and red curry with chicken. I know it is spicy-hot enough for me when the back of my head starts to sweat, and the red curry hit that. The portions were adequate, the server was friendly and it made for a nice lunch.

• Visited July 2013

fairfax station, virginia
“YUK”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Food is bland, service is bad and I was cheated twice, I would drive a little and go to Arlington to get good Asian food, this is really strip mall food, pretty pricey for what you get. I had the pad thai and it was mushy.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“Some Good Dishes”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Panisa has great service and good food. I wish I could give them 3.5 stars but I had to choose between 3 and 4 so I went with 4 because they are so nice and the texture of the rice is always spot on. The food is certainly worth eating and trying but it is not as amazing as another nearby Thai restaurant in my opinion. The best dish I have had there is the green curry. I have eaten here approximately 10 times. Overall: cute decor, family friendly, great service, nice choices, great value if you get a lunch special, otherwise prices are average.

• Visited March 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Thai in the suburbs!”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I guess Iam a bit biased -- i have been coming to Panisa every since it opened five years or so ago. The management has always been extremely nice to my family and me. But it is the food that keeps us coming back for more. We love the appetizers and the steak salad (Yum nua) is a great meal in itself. We get take out most of the time, but we also like to east there occasionally when we have time. The food definitely travels well -- we live 10 minutes away. We love the pad thai and the panang curry. We've visited a lot of suburban thai places -- this one is the best.

• Visited January 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Tasty Thai Food”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Dined here last Saturday night with some friends that live in Burke, VA area. They had been here a few times carry out and dine in and enjoyed their food. We ordered the fried calamari and chicken satay for appetizers and it was absolutely spot on delicious. As our main meal I ordered
Pad Khing and they give you a choice of beef, chicken, shrimp, tofu and seafood
Stir-fried with ginger, mushrooms, onions, scallions and bell peppers in light garlic sauce with a side of Jasmine rice. My dish was yummy they are definitely spot on with their Thai flavors. The wait staff was very prompt and attentive.

The only downside I would have to say is I believe they do cook with MSG. I had a slight headache all day the next day. If MSG does bother you then it won't be an issue. I have been to alot of Thai restaurant and by far this one is the best in the area that I have tasted.

• Visited January 2013