“Highlight after a day at beach”

Brown Dog Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cape Charles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent! Multiple flavors! Get there EARLY before the line gets too long after dinner and make sure the flavor you want is available.
Didn’t see the brown dog.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While walking along Mason Street on our way to Cape Charles fishing pier, we passed this ice cream store and sign outside which read, “Voted one of top ten homemade ice creams in United States”, so I was tempted....Upon entering I was warmly welcomed and shown the list of today’s flavors (about 8-10). As I asked what was in some of those listed, I was offered samples which made my selection more difficult. I ended up enjoying a scoop of Coastal Coffee containing ground espresso beans and a scoop of caramel la leche (don’t quote me on this name, but the the ice cream was creamy caramel, which went very well with the coffee).
This is definitely a place worth visiting if you’re driving along Route 13 in Northampton County, VA.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome homemade ice cream with some of the normal and some of the "no so normal" flavors. Never a complaint here, be patient though it takes time to scoop ice cream by hand.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Oh my! I asked for 2 scoops just to try flavors- largest scoops of ice cream I’ve ever seen. Rich, creamy ice cream. Enjoyed a chocolate with a dog paws. Similar to moose tracks only better. Share with someone you love!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Boardwalk is such a cute little small town type shopping area with eclectic shops and diners. Brown Dog Ice Cream fit in so perfectly. It has a small area in which to dine, and we came in on two separate days, it there was a line in front of us and a line behind us, and they manage to get it all done somehow. The ice cream was absolutely delicious and I'm already longing for a second scoop!