“Great little seafood place.”
Review of Reel In Restaurant LLC - CLOSED

Reel In Restaurant LLC
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a small local fresh seafood restaurant with a variety of choices. Have your seafood fried, bronzed, steamed, or broiled to perfection along with one of our fresh house made soups, salads, or sides. We also offer plenty of land lover choices as well. After you enjoy your great meal walk through the double doors and into "The Cove" to enjoy live music and entertainment.
“Great little seafood place.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We enjoyed lunch at Reel Inn. My fish tacos were very good. My husband had a yummy shrimp
basket with fries. Nothing was greasy. The fries are excellent too. I also had a cup of seafood chowder that was so tasty. We look forward to going again. The service is excellent.

• Visited January 2014

“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We ate here for Sunday lunch a few weeks ago. Most seafood places in the area seem expensive, regardless of location, facility etc. I was expecting the same here but was surprised to see most entrees decently priced. The décor was much better than expected, as well. Despite the fact it is tucked away in a non-descript strip center behind the fire dept., the place was thoughtfully decorated in a nautical theme you wouldn't expect for it hidden location. The waiter was friendly and the food was good. I would return here again and can see this becoming our local seafood destination. If it holds up over time this could become a popular hangout.
P.S. I've heard rumors the prices have risen since our visit but have yet to confirm this... I hope I'm wrong.

• Visited November 2013
“Great food good atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I ate dinner with my dad who is usually hard to please, but I have to say he really liked it. The food was superb and our waitress Dana was great......she really made our dining experience complete.

Carrollton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was skeptical at first just by reading all the reviews. But after going it was one of the best seafood places i have ever ate at. The service was wonderful and the food was excellent. The manager with the long brown hair came over and greeted us and asked how everything was and if we needed anything. The staff acts like a family even the waitresses that wasn't at our table came over when we were done with our plates and picked them up with a smile. I couldn't believe the customer service we were getting. I'm definitely going to return without a doubt.

1 Thank good4food1
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Great Seafood !!!!!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I am very impressed with the food the service and management. The food is superb as well as the staff. I would recommend the Reel inn to everyone. The bar is fully stock and the food is always fresh .The manager always makes sure you are well taken care of and professional. Best place Ive ate in a long time. I had the shrimp and grits , smoked oysters & salad (.EXCELLANT) I prefer the reel inn over any other seafood restaurant in the area.