“Just average food, not quite up to expectations or price.”
Review of Bridges Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bridges Restaurant
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were excited to try Bridges when it opened a while back. The decor was nice and the outside is greatly improved over the previous businesses in this spot. The drinks were good but the food was pricey and did not live up to my expectations based on the price point. We had a steak and a seafood dish. The steak was not a great cut and was over cooked for the medium temperature I requested. The seafood was OK, but again, for the price paid I expected a little more. I would expect something better than Red Lobster quality but I think at best, this restaurant is on par with the franchise. We came back recently for some appetizers and drinks and again were not overwhelmed with any of the selections. I think this try will be our last unless I hear of some improvements. Good location, good try, but misses the mark to be better than mediocre.

1  Thank Albert K