“Spectacular Evening!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Casanova
Warrenton, Virginia
“Spectacular Evening!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful time at Poplar Spring. The crab cakes were divine!!! There was great band performing on their beautiful outdoor patio. I loved the "Pink Poplar" cocktail, it was delicious. My husband and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brenda F
Poplar Springs ... a, Public Relations Manager at Poplar Springs Inn & Spa, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hello Brenda,

Thank you for your review and we are so pleased you and your husband enjoyed your stay and dinner. The Pink Poplar is one of our new signature cocktails, and what better way to enjoy it but on our beautiful outdoor terrace. We hope to welcome you and your husband back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Warrenton, Virginia
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I spoke with Mr Charles Holt on the phone today as my husband bought me a gift certificate for Valentine's day in 2013 which was good for 5 years. I had been trying to call for months on end prior to finally getting in touch with Mr. Holt today. He stated they will not honor our certificate which was for the amount of $340. I am disappointed and will not bring any of my business there. I also will not recommend to other friends. I pointed out to Mr.Holt the others that have asked the same question as me on the business' facebook site and he seemed to be ignorant to the fact that others have the same question (their posts/inquiries have gone unanswered). Not a good start AT ALL. This is also the first review I have ever written in my 40 years as it definitely needs to be made known what type of business they are running.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
10 Thank byp2014
Centreville, Virginia
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Future Brides Beware... We thought this was a nice, reputable place to get married at. We booked our wedding at Poplar Springs in July 2013. We found out through our local newspaper that the business would be foreclosing. We lost a significant amount of money and were forced to reschedule and relocate our wedding. The new owners stated in an article that they wanted to contact people that had been wronged by the previous company. We contacted the new company and were told that they would pass along our contact information to the new owners. We never got a response. We contacted the new company a second time and didn't hear back again... Brides do yourself a favor and spend your money elsewhere!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank erinzim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casanova
Airlie
Salamander Resort & Spa
Salamander Resort & Spa
#1 of 1 in Middleburg
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,238 reviews

Been to Poplar Springs Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!