“Very Tasty!”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Went with a group and we all ordered something different. This place was packed, so I had high hopes. I was not disappointed. Bulgogi, brisket, and pork belly were all fantastic. The dumplings are good steamed but better fried. Ordered entirely too much food, but I regret nothing. Will be back.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Food is great you end up smelling like BBQ the rest of the day !!
Service can be much better but I guess is a culture thing.
Love the food spicy pork Belly is amazing plus spicy seafood tofu soup definitely my favorite!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

By accident, while looking for a place to eat after a conference in DC, we stopped in to try what appeared to be a really innovative eating experience. Each round table had a gas grill in the middle, where the various meat dishes were cooked.

After a long time trying to understand the waiter, who spoke very little English, we selected the chicken, and also the pork shoulder main course from the picture menu.

Well, besides the totally "unseasoned," and utterly tasteless chicken and pork, we inhaled all the smoke from the grill. Our clothes smelled like we had been putting out forest fires and eyes teared from the carbon dioxide.

What a wonderful experience! We will certainly remember the Honey Pig. I am sure this does not represent good Korean cuisine.

One last comment: don't ask for dessert-----there is none: guess they can't BBQ cheesecake?

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My brother in law brought us here when we were visiting after he's been here many times. The spread was full of foods I had never tried before and it was all very good. The kids had never had Korean food before and they will most certainly have it again after this experience. They loved everything they tried, right down to the steamed egg. It was a fun experience to sit around the hot plate with the family while our food cooked. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A new and very pleasant culinary experience for me. An old friend visiting from New Jersey called and asked it I liked Korean food. While I love Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and certain Chinese cuisines, I admitted that I have never been to a Korean restaurant. So, away we went.

Honey Pig is located in a shopping center that is filled with a multitude of other Asian eateries. Entering the establishment, it is not impressive with regard to decor; however, you quickly forget the mundane surroundings when you start tasting the food that is served. Your entrees are cooked right in front of you on a circular grill by your server/chef. The TripAdvisor displayed picture is very accurate. I ordered grilled pork ribs and my friend ordered grilled pork bellies. They were absolutely delicious! I also tried his pork bellies and was equally impressed. Between the complimentary appetizers, your salad, your entree and the side dish, the table is completely filled and so is your tummy. Even though Honey Pig is about 30 minutes from my home (+/- given traffic issues), I will DEFINITELY visit again. Oh, the lunch, with all the trappings was $10.99. Also, you can order standard fare bottled beer and there is a house wine available by the glass/bottle, if you are so inclined.