“Best Food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Food”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We had punjabi food at this place and you will never find better food in the town except for this place. The service is good with the best taste. You will forget indian food once you eat here.

• Visited December 2013

Virginia
“Run of the mill Indian place”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I've been here a few times for dinner. I rate it average because the food is good, but the portions are relatively small, it's kind of pricey compared to other Indian places and you have to pay for everything extra (like the naan). If you want a better value, go to Rasoi of India down the road.

• Visited February 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Hidden behind the plazza”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I had the buffet and there was not much on it. About 3 or 4 main dishes. One was out so really three. All the dishes were very spicy. I know Indian food is spicy but, usually the Butter Chicken is not to bad. Everything was spicy. The dessert was out, the salad was out and the eggplant dish was out. So that left very litte to chose from.

The men serving were not very friendly and never even spoke to me, he just filled up my water and didn't even tell me to go to the buffet I just went. I had to ask for them to add more of the one dessert they offered which was out. There were no more bowls so i had to take my used one back up to the buffet when he refilled the raita. The Naan was the best part of the meal. That is saying something when the bread is the best part of a buffet. The guy finally came back to refil my water and never even said anything. I was not feeling very happy when I left there $12 lighter and hardly got any thing to eat for it.

The decor was horrible. There was silk flowers from the dollar store in small vases on each table but, the left the price tag on all of them. Unbelievable. How tacky. I was seated near the window and they sills were up above my head and they were wood and very dusty. I did not like this place and will not be going back. There is an Indian buffet across the street that is not hidden with more variety of choices and better tasting food. The men who own/work here need to learn to talk to the customers even if they are female.

• Visited January 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Proper Punjabi food”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

The food was tasty.
Good service.
It reminded us about real Indian taste.
Though Oily but in Indian style.I love it.

• Visited October 2012
Shanghai, China
“Always happy”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Got takeout here many times on my several trips to the area, the food quality was always great! The only gripe is that have to pay extra for raita, I must be spoilt expecting it to be included.

Visited October 2012