“Not super impressed”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Went for the lunch buffet. The food was good, I wasn't impressed with the staff. If I was in the area and craving Indian I would go back, but I probably wouldn't seek it out

Reviewed 1 October 2016

This is a go to restaurant for delivery. I can rely on the food to be flavorful and warm, The staff is friendly, and I would recommend them to someone new to the area.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

I was meeting family from D.C. and thought this restaurant would be convenient for everyone. We were seated right away and we got our drinks in a timely matter. I ordered the Rogan Josh and it was amazing! The lamb was so tender. I've had lamb in Turkey, Isarel, and Greece and this was better than anything I had overseas. The curry yogurt sauce was awesome! Others ordered the Butter Chicken and Lamb Vindaloo. Everyone enjoyed their dishes. I will definitely be coming back to this restaurant.

About the waiter. Sure, he was a little gruff, but efficient. What more do you want?

Raazfren3, Public Relations Manager at Preet Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Thank you so much for your honest review about our food and service. We really appreciate your time and effort for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Looking forward to serve you again! Thank You!

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Mostly empty both times I have gone and the service is truly awful. I figured the first time was an exception and tried again today and NOPE, same experience. Prices are SUPER high for the entrees as well. The rice pudding is watery, the soup was so full of pepper it was barely edible. A couple of the dishes are definitely decent (I like the butter chicken) but honestly this is the worst Indian Restaurant I have encountered in the D.C. Metropolitian area and I have been to a BUNCH. Go to Tandoori Village straight down 28 for a FAR better dining experience.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Overall it was good . The chicken tandoori is really good. I was not impressed with the chicken tikka masala, it seemed very greasy. The mango lassi is delicious . It was so good I got some to go. The nann is good. The restaurant was clean, the bathroom was clean. Overall service was good but the waiter was not sociable at all. There is no buffet in the evening. Prices are decent.