“Special needs and family friendly!!!”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Newport News, Virginia, United States
“Special needs and family friendly!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Staff was AMAZING, I stayed 2 nights with my dog and brother with special needs (autism/ID) and the staff made an effort to be kind and helpful to me AND my brother...going to stay there again for certain! Facility was clean and well kept, felt super rich (haha). The whole stay was exceptional :)

Room Tip: Naima was super sweet and friendly and helpful! She made special effort with my special needs brothe...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Sarah - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our amenities and our service. We are so happy to hear that we were able to assist you and your brother during your visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I come to this hotel every two months for business. The staff, especially Naima, are very helpful, friendly, and dedicated to your stay. In fact, instead of my required two nite stay, I expand it up to a week visit if I can. I stay in a lot of hotels. This is one of my favorites. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Never had a less than a great room here.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Niama was able to assist you with your stay. She is great asset to our company. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The staff is some of THEE friendliest I've encountered at any business in a long time! The building is well maintained in and out and the rooms are just beautiful! The breakfast while being grab n go was still very good. They had packets about 4 types of oatmeal, oatmeal bars, apples, oranges, two types of coffee and muffins. I'd absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
I am so happy to read your comments. When I shared your comments with the staff they were overjoyed! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them and they are looking foward to your next visit!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 1 April 2013

After moving to the DC area and looking for temporary housing, I have found the Management Team at this property to exhibit meticulous attention to detail and they certainly have a keen a focus on customer service. As a result of this Teams effort to meet my needs as a customer I have stayed in this property for over two months. The management teams of Naima, Shuan and Joe, to name a few have executed smartly and professionally from front desk procedures to room and service accommodations. Additionally, the Housekeeping Staff exceeded most hotel standards toward cleanliness that I have observed in quite sometime! Great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind comments. It makes us smile from ear to ear knowing we were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look foward to your next visit with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Stayed at this hotel last week. Very nice renovated and clean. The representative behind the desk (Sean) was very helpful from the start. Had my room ready in no time and was very helpful in telling me about local shoping and places to go. Oh yeah, almost forgot! Fresh (FREE) hot coffee and treats every morning. Would def. stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 30 March 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know your thoughts about your most recent stay. I am so happy to hear your comments about our Hotel and Sean. He is a great empllotee and does his very best to help with all your needs. Again thank you and hope to see you when you are in our area next time.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Whenever i trip to Washington D.C area i've usually stayed in Extended Stay America.
But this location was new to me. Their room was so clean and their service was excellent than the other location. I love this one. And i wanna say thanks to hotel manager for helping us.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
Thank you so much for sending us such wonderful comments. The staff here is so happy they could make your stay a great one. They wanted me to tell you they are looking foward to your return. See you soon
Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Maids came in every three days to clean and got it on hotwire. They would not do one more day for the same price so I moved. Seemed silly of them. Quite sure the were not sold out. Right by the Dulles Expo Center and 5 miles from airport although they didnt provide shuttle service.

Room Tip: Outside pool
1 Thank drew0911
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send your comments to us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed the area. We look foward to your next visit with us when you are in the area