Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
US$100
US$101
HolidayInn.com
US$114
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$133
US$178
US$170
Travelocity
All reviewsbusiness colleaguesoatmeal packetsdvd playerpost officesmoking roomfuture visitslaundry roomhotel is cleanexcellent customer servicetaco bellstayed nightshotel staffcomfortable stayoutdoor poolconvenient locationnaimastove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I Stayed at this Hotel for two nights. The room was bright, extremely clean and very quiet. The staff were readily available and friendly. I booked through Priceline and got a great deal! The only draw back was that they have no shuttle to the airport but for the price, I can totally overlook this. My husband and I travel extensively. Because of the couch and the kitchen. this hotel is one if the best we've stayed at and that's saying a lot for a couple who stays in a hotel a least once a week for business.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We had never stayed at an Extended Stay Hotel. We received excellent service from Sean. The renovated room with kitchenette was clean and attractive. We only stayed one night but we had a grand child visiting us at the hotel. We were allowed to check in a little earlier which was very helpful. It is so close to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and also good restaurants. I don't think this location has a swimming pool but we cannot remember. It does not have a restaurant but does have some breakfast items and coffee.
Although close to the Airport, we did not experience air traffic noise.
Thank you Sean for a very pleasant experience. As another guest wrote, this Hotel does exceed expectations if travelers do not need a restaurant or pool.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our team members made you feel home away from home. The entire staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The rooms and staff are wonderful, especially Naima she really goes the extra mile she just gets it and is so understanding and companionate, great stay!!!! Pema was also very helpful and knowledgeable also very sweet, Shawn greeted me with a big smile and great service which is always nice to see when your in a new place, thanks everyone I will defiantly be recommending this hotel to family and friends,

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Bryon - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and our amazing staff, especially Naima, Pema and Shawn. I am very proud of our team and will definitely share your comments with them.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Normally I do not write reviews I just read them, but this hotel far exceeded any expectation I had to the point I wanted to go ahead and write a review. I travel extensively for business everywhere and stay at many different properties from Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay Deluxe. This happened to be available at the time I needed to make a reservation so I thought I would check it out. This property is not a typical Extended Stay America, it has either been built fairly recently or a major overhaul because all of the rooms are nice, business friendly good space to work, cook, eat and watch TV even has a dishwasher. I don't cook much so that's not a huge selling point but it is nice to have that option and all of the appliances were nice and clean which is very important I can't stand dirty places. And while the room is nice the thing that really impressed me about this property is the exceptional service. The staff was very friendly and the front desk manager Naima went out of her way to help accommodate me. Overall I would definitely recommend this property if you are in the VA area and need to be a stones throw away from Dulles and want a very nice property at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

William - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you were very pleased with our renovated property, including the updated guest rooms. As well, I am pleased that you found our service to be exceptional, especially the services provided to you by Naima. I will be sure to share your remarks with her and the rest of our staff.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

stayed here for business rooms very clean big guest laundry pet friendly with deposit staff very friendly and helpful if your stay is for business perfect hotel with kitchen to make your own meals ask for monthly rate weekly rate is great also if not staying month and shopping very close walking distance close to airport and highway very busy area overall very happy with my stay this hotel has no swimming pool or gym which wasnt a problem i wasnt on vaction

Room Tip: try and get first floor room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Gregg - Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.