Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Nice intimate hotel , clean and quite.
Nice breakfast which includes fruits , fresh waffle corns and more.
The room was equipped with two queen bads, very clean
There is no view from the room
The tv is good , American channels

There is iron and empty mini bar

Wireless available on all the hotel
Located 40 min drive from the whitehouse
Parking available
The pool was closed.

The hotel is doing renovation this days , bit noisy if you plan to sleep during the late morning hours

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank amisrael
Marby L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to share what you see and what you have experience when you were at the property. It was our pleasure serving you and giving you a room that is clean and fresh at check in. I was just confuse on your last comment; that we are under renovation? We have not had a renovation in place at the Hotel, I was wondering what you have seen that it looks like we have been re building or anything that we do not know that it looks like a renovation. But thank you we are glad you here!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Very friendly staff. Great rate and localization. Best you can get for the price + free shuttle. I had such a great time in the 15 hours between flights. Staff makes it excellent. If you are looking to a great place to stay close to the airport, this is a absolutely good choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Talieri
Marby L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Wow! Thank you for sharing your excellent stay in our property. We are so glad we made your stay memorable. Please come by and see us again on your next trip. We are glad your here.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We recently stayed for a 4 day weekend. with the plan of visiting the sights in and around Washington DC. As this hotel is about 30 miles from DC,we were going to drive to the metro station and take it in to DC. The evening manager suggested we let the hotel shuttle us to Dulles AP about 2 miles away and take the airpot bus into DC. We called when we got back and they came right over to the AP and picked us up. They also did this for our visit to the The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in the annex at Washington Dulles International Airport. Not only was the hotel very clean but it comes with one of the better quick start breakfast. We were made to feel like family at this hotel and that is a credit to the staff especially "Mr P & Mr Muhammad, thanks again for making our trip a success.

Room Tip: We request a ground floor so we can bring our bicycles into our room at night for security, we try t...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimboo67
Marby L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Wow! What a great comment. Thank you for sharing Trip Advisor your experience while your here at the Fairfield inn and Suites Chantilly VA. Mr. P and Muhammed is one of my top notcher when it comes to helping the guest. Both this guys will do whatever it takes to satisfy the guest needs. Thank you again for the kind wording and sharing them to millions of people who uses trip advisor, we hope to see you again sometime soon, we are so glad you’re here…

Reviewed 11 November 2013

For just over 2 months this hotel was my home away from home while in the area for an extended business trip. My room featured a refrigerator, microwave and plenty of room to spread out. So while the hotel isn't best suited for extended stays, I was more than comfortable. Breakfast is the standard eggs, meats, breads, etc with enough variety even if you're staying a while. It was always well presented and constantly replenished. Nearby dining is limited to just a couple of restaurants within a stones throw with many more within a 10 minute walk or within the radius of the free hotel shuttle.
What really makes this hotel special is the staff. They became like family. Asma at the front desk is exception at making every guest feel special. The same is true for Mr. P. I was without a car during my stay by Silvia was always ready to drive me wherever I needed to go. During my last week, I became quite ill one night and the staff jumped in to see that I was taken care of. I'm forever grateful for that over-the-top service. Hotels are much more than brick and mortar. They go beyond how comfortable the bed is or the amenities they offer. What I found at this hotel is much more. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this hotel for a night...or longer.

Room Tip: The suites offer the most room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank irishguyinaz

Thank you Mr. Irish Guy (did not want to mentioned your name)LOL. We are so glad that you enjoy the property and my staff overall. I appreciate you spreading all the positive wordings out there. We enjoy your company as well. I understand that your work is done but please do not be a stranger to us. Hope you can visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a weekend and just had the most enjoyable stay. From check in to check out breakfast everything! Checked in on a Friday by David T. And also checked out on Sunday by David T. He was always there smiling when coming in and greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. Also enjoyed breakfast. The attendant Fransico was a joy. Refilled my water like I was at a 5 star resturant. Two of your hotels best assets. The rooms were clean and smelled clean. The pools whirlpool was nice and hot. I will be staying here next time I come around.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Nanaadrift

We are so delighted and charmed by your wordings. Thank you for taking your time to express your experience with us. Trip advisor is one of the most highlight travel guide for traveler like you. Your comment really helps others to choose the right Hotel when they travel here in Chantilly/Dulles Airport. Thanks again and we are so glad you’re here.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was a great hotel stay. The front desk staff is very welcoming and the complimentary breakfast was good. They even had breakfast attendants who would come around to your table and refill your water, take away your trash, etc. Although a little small, the room as clean and inviting. I got a great discount on this hotel through my AAA membership; I would have stayed here again but could not find the same low price the next time I went to book. The regular price isn't too high; it's just that I found some lower prices at other hotels in the area.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. There are lots of restaurants nearby, and it is only a few miles from Dulles Airport. I believe they also have a shuttle to the airport, which could not be more convenient.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Service is one of our biggest assets to this property. We are so glad that we use that tool to make your stay more comfortable. Thank you so much for taking your time to let everyone knows how your stay was and how we took care of you as more than a guest but part of Fairfield Inn and Suites Family. Hope this is home away from home when you visit Chantilly VA. Please do not hesitate to call us. Thanks a ton.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

My family and I have already stayed in this hotel a few years back... Recently stayed again and noticed some positive changes. Great hospitable staff and very clean surroundings. All in all our stay was relax and we couldn't be any happier.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

It was nice to see you all here again, thank you for keep coming back. Here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Chantilly VA our priority is you, our guest. We want to make sure when you leave the property that you are smiling and wanted to return in your future trip. Thank you again and we are glad your here.