“I highly recommend this hotel!”

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Everyone was courteous and accommodating! My original reservation was for two days, but due to unforseen circumstances I had to stay for a week. My agent Paula made sure everything went smooth, and I was able to renegotiate a new weekly rate with the Sales Manager Melissa. Great staff! Great hotel! Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear TraMarie43 ,

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear that our Sale's Team and Front Desk staff was able to assist you in a time of need. We take pride in our service and strive to provide each and every guest at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport with the My Pleasure service! We hope we have the privileged to see you again. Contact me directly so that I can personal have the pleasure to make your reservation.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The property is quite nice, and represents a great value for travelers (even those that aren't as cost-conscious as I am). Although it is not very close to DC, the hotel provides a shuttle (great driver!) to Dulles; from there, you can connect to the Metro without too much trouble. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear magmotif ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is good to know that you found us to be pleasant and that our staff provided the service we strive to give every guest. We hope that you will come visit us again soon and give us a chance to set the bar even higher!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I last stayed at this hotel in 2011 and had a very nice stay and decided to return. I chose this hotel in 2011 because it had very reasonable rates for a Northern Virginia Hotel. I chose to return once again because they continue to have reasonable rates and I had such a good experience during my last visit. Another reason I chose this hotel was that it was a short 15-minute drive to the Vienna Metro Station which was my source of transportation for my visit to Downtown Washington, D. C. This hotel is also located very close to Dulles Airport and the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center. I made my reservations through the Choice Website and check-in was quick and easy. Upon arriving I was greeted by a very nice desk clerk who immediately recognized me as a Choice Privileges member was very helpful with dinner suggestions and any other questions that I had. My room had a small fridge and microwave and was very clean. The beds were well made with crisp clean linen and very comfortable. Each morning the Breakfast area was well attended throughout the advertised time and featured eggs, a variety of meat that changed each day, waffles, cereals fruit and pastries. This hotel as ample parking that is well lit. It is also located in a large commercial complex with number of stores and restaurants very nearby. Each day when going and coming the employees made it a point to speak and ask if there was anything that I needed. The employee of this hotel are committed to delivering excellent customer service. I really enjoy my 3-day stay at this hotel and once again will return when find myself in the Northern Virginia area.

Room Tip: This hotel also features reasonable paid airport parking and free shuttle to Dulles Airport.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear SneakinDeacon,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are exicted to know that you choose us in 2011 and have returned to us in 2014. We hope that we will be able to welcome you back the next time you are in the Dulles area.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. Free breakfast was very good, hotel, suite, and indoor pool were all very clean. Hotel is in a good location, with plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Close to Dulles Airport, but not too close to be bothered by jet noise. Hotel staff was excellent...especially JARIXA at the front desk. She was able to answer all my questions about the hotel and the local area...which was a big help. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor...no complaints.

Dear Charles J,

Thank you for the review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will come back soon to the Comfort Suites.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My wife always to stay closer to Tysons Corner, but since I was by myself and had to catch a plane the next morning, I tried this hotel. I was impressed at the size of the room, the great layout, the cleanliness, the wi-fi, the refrigerator and coffee-tea machine. The friendly night clerk put my name down for a ride to the airport the next morning and I was greeted right on time by Tony. Had a great conversation on the way and he even offered to pick me up on my return and take me to the car dealer where I left my car for repairs. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Randy N,

WOW!!! Thank you for writing a review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It was truly a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Paula was extremely helpful in getting a pack n play, extra blankets, and getting us a new room near the pool. The pool was very clean and warm...perfect for our two-night stay. We really enjoyed our stay and will stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear N8367PIAndrewP,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are so exicted to know that Paula took very good care of you. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our indoor heated pool. We hope we have the chance to see you again at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We started our trip to DC and surrounding areas by checking in here at the Comfort Suites. We saw the rankings from previous years and decided this would be the place. Any complications we had with our room were answered with the highest authority and extreme promptness. All of the little things were corrected and made right by Kyle (GM) and his incredible staff. It was a pleasure to have so many people working to make your stay perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim M
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Jim M,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. I'm happy to hear that your stay was good. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon in the near future.