Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We have been here for a number of months. We have had only agreat experience with. Management and with the staff. I can not say enough good things about our stay. Great room. Great place and great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

I am so happy to hear comments like yours. I am so happy you have enjoyed your stay. We strive to make your stay a "home away from home" and am so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one, Thank you again for choosing us!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I like to command the facility that's why I choose it, the personnel that works here are excellent, always looking to take care my needs, in particular I like to command 1 of the workers at this facility named sushil, it appears that management knows exactly what they are doing here, the location is perfect for my business, shopping centers nearby airports near by

• Stayed: November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for choosing us. Sushil is a wonderful team member and treats everyone like family. Thank you for mentioning him. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Great rooms close to food location and excellent staff. The kitchen in the rooms are marvelous and helps save money. They have a new contential breakfast in witch is really convenient especially when im running late.You must come Lori the front desk clerk a buratiful person.

• Stayed: November 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Thank you for the great comments! I am so glad you enjoyed our new Continental Breakfast. Your comments make me very happy that we are able to provide you with the Grab and Go. Lori is a wonderful employee and I am so glad you feel that way also. Please come and visit again!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Great service had a great experience during my stay. Lori and wishing provided great customer service. I would recommend extended stay to all of my friends and relatives. Thanks again for providing excellent services.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the Hotel! Lori does care about every guest and she is a credit to or organization! Thank you for recognizing her! We look foward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 October 2012

The rooms are really nice with what looks like it might be new furnishings. Bathroom was nicer than most hotels of this level too. Even a water filter on the sink.
Full size fridge & kitchen stuff so we didn't have to eat every meal out.
Lots of parking.
Really easy to get to DC.
Our dog liked it too.

• Stayed: September 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2012

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Great staff clean 100% recommend and will definitely stay again great wifi room service great overall,staff was tentative and very responsive to my needs Sushil is the perfect host,perfect hotel very cool

• Stayed: September 2012
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Staff is very friendly and rooms are very clean and well kept. There is always parking. Rooms are very nicely done and very quite. I really enjoyed staying here. Price was very good. What I like the most was the friendliness of specially people at the front desk they always smile and very helpfull.

• Stayed: September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.