Holiday Inn Chantilly-Dulles Expo (Arpt)
US$178
US$80
ComfortSuites
US$133
Hampton.com
All reviewsfast foodattached restaurantdulles expobreakfast vouchersparking lothotel restauranttaco bellwalk in showerhave stayed here several timesnice lobbytrade showfront desk staffwalking distancesized roombathroom doorgas stationpleasant stay
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and couldn't really fault it.

Shuttle is complimentary and runs very frequently.

I liked the restaurant quite a lot.

If you wish to kill some time, go to the Aerospace museum. To do this you could ask for the hotel shuttle to take you there and collect you from there. All complimentary.

Walmart is opposite this hotel which is only 3 minutes walk away

To get into Central Washington - take airport shuttle and go to the airport. From there take a bus to Washington. I do not remember the timetable but you could ask Hotel shuttle driver whom will surely help.

I will highly recommend is hotel for 1-5 nights stay if you happen to be in or around Dulles airport area.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Let me preface this review by stating that I am an IHG Platinum member and I stay at a lot of different IHG branded properties over the course of the year. With that being said, this was one of the nicest Holiday Inn properties that I have stayed at this year both from a friendliness, functionality, and features standpoinnt.
The property is basicallly located behind Dulles airport and is the centerpiece of a largish commercial area that includes many dining and shopping options as well as the Dulles Expo Hall.
You can easily walk to multiplle dining options as well as to a Wal Mart which is right across the parking lot..
The rooms looked to be recently upgraded and were on par with any 4 star property that you would compare them with.
They also have a complimentary shuttle that runs 24 hours to get you back and forth from Dulles.
I look forward to my next stay here and would not hesitate to recommend this property if you are in the area.

1  Thank Wildcat1897
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This was my second time staying at this Holiday Inn location and they work hard at treating their guest well. I requested the same room as my previous visit 15 months earlier and the staff had it waiting for me. I am a civilian working for the Military and attend training in that area on occasion. The staff are always nice and welcoming, the rooms are great and the staff at the attached "Bob O's" restaurant makes you feel welcome and like you are family. The attached Bob O's is one of your best features. Thank you for a great stay, I will be returning.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Cold room, nobody on staff speaks understandable english, never again for me. Room is way overpriced, though location is good. For what you paid for this room, at least breakfast should have neen included. Could not wait to check out. Room did not even have a tub to soak, along with not having a hot tub.

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel.
1  Thank Pat M
Bob J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chantilly-Dulles Expo (Arpt), responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel, and I am sorry that you were not satisfied. Without your reservation information, I do not know what you paid for your room. Our rates are typically lower than other full service hotels in the area, and we do have rates available that include breakfast. I don’t know if you mentioned the temperature in the room to our staff, but our maintenance people can usually make a quick adjustment to the thermostat, if there is a problem. If your room did not have a tub in your room, that would indicate that you stayed in a room with a King bed. We do have rooms with two Double Beds that have tubs, and our staff will gladly move a guest to these rooms if a tub is important to their stay.

We are very proud of our award winning, diverse staff. The comment about communication issues is not one that we hear often, and I’m sorry that you feel you were affected in that way.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Bob Janis

Reviewed 6 January 2014

It's not a 5-Star Hotel but tries to be like one! The desk staff is friendly and efficient. The free hotel shuttle to the Udvar-Hazy museum and local area was a huge plus. Room was very clean, bathroom area was also clean but was oddly-designed. Free hot coffee in the morning, but tea drinkers are left with a half-empty caraffe of luke-warm water. Pool area looked great although closed for the winter. Good IHG member reognition with bottled waters and free drink at the restaurant, Bob-O's, which was just OK, but better than the fast-food alternatives nearby. Would definitely recommend and/or stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your very nice review of our hotel, and for your positive recommendation. We are very proud of our staff, and I’m glad that’s the first thing you mentioned about your experience. I do hope you will return in the summer, so you can enjoy the pool!
Again, thank you for taking the time to recommend us, we appreciate it very much. I hope you will let me know the next time you stay so that I can say hello personally.

Bob Janis