“Best Barbecue in Chantilly!!”
Review of Willards Bbq

Willards Bbq
Ranked #2 of 175 Restaurants in Chantilly
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Was in Chantilly for a work related conference. Went to Willard’s Barbecue for lunch with several work colleagues after reading the TripAdviser review. Was not disappointed. I had a braised brisket burrito bowl which was delicious. Others had various combination platters with sides and were equally impressed. Would definitely go back!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I've been searching for a new BBQ restaurant that's not part of a chain. I was hoping this would satisfy my BBQ cravings, but sadly it was very average. The pulled pork was on the dry side and the sauces were nothing to write home about. The cornbread was dry. The sides were okay. The sweet potato pie seemed old - not fresh. I wish I could say nicer things, but it just wasn't that great. There was a steady stream of customers, so I guess someone likes it.

1  Thank FecFam
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

If you like BBQ and you are in the Chantilly Va area you need to find Williard's. I always stop in when I'm attending the CSA Show at the Dulles Expo Center. Wide variety of items on the menu. My favorite is the brisket sandwich. Plenty of sides as well, my favorite is the macaroni salad. They have recently added more seating.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Smoky bbq including rib burnt ends that you cant find locally anywhere else i know of. Good side orders too.

1  Thank bigromo
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was very good. The burnt ends are more like "pulled ends". I think they try to stretch the amount of burnt ends available by serving pieces more pulled pork in texture rather than chunks. Not bad by any means - just different!! All in all the BBQ was pretty good. The serving sizes (especially the sandwich) are massive!!! We would go back.