Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfree beerfree dinnerevening receptionfeel right at homelong termevery morningi highly recommend this hotelqueen bedair and space museumgreat roomdulles airportfront desk staffextended stayhot breakfastfree shuttleshuttle serviceihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Stayed 4 nights to see DC, despite the hotel being to far from the city center to be really convenient, it was always nice to come "home" outside of the capitals hustle and bustle. From the hotel it's a 20-minute drive to the closest comuter parking... where it's nearly impossible to find an open space, we tried twice and gave up. We actually decided that driving into Washington was better for us and easier to find a parking space.

The hotel itself is as good as previous reviewers have raved about.
We absolutely recommend this property for it's service, nice suites and good breakfast.
As we both are Oriental food lovers we were happy to find an excellent Thai nearby, therefor we also recommend Sila Thai Cuisine on 13971 Metrotech Drive, so good we ate there four nights in a row.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LeoRaeves
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and endorsement of the hotel. I'm sorry to hear that getting into DC was a bit of a headache. We have some alternate methods that we could have recommended depending on your individual circumstance. Metro has the 5A express bus that runs from Dulles Airport right to the National Mall Area. That might have worked for you and we provide shuttle transportation to Dulles Airport for free! I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel again sometime soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I've stayed at 4 and 5 star hotels before, and they're great, but as far as what you get for the money, you cannot beat this hotel. Firstly, the staff is absolutely the best, especially Carl and Fredy. The breakfasts are the best hotel breakfasts I've ever seen, and they're free! The social gatherings at night (with dinner included) are also fantastic. Free beer, free food, and lots of friendly people. The rooms are also fantastic. My room was extremely clean throughout my stay and the bed was fantastic. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes/glasses/silverware and the refrigerator is plenty large for however long your stay is (mine was 5 weeks). The shuttle service is fantastic, but the property is also within walking distance of many restaurants in the nearby shopping centers. The only possible drawback is if you are planning on going to DC, you have to either use the shuttle or some other means to get a ride to the nearest metro station in Vienna. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough as my experience here hasn't come close to being matched anywhere else in the world.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Alex B

It was our pleasure to be able to host you at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax for your extended stay. It is good to see that you took advantage of all the things our hotel has to offer guests that are in the Washington DC area for long term stay. I'm truly happy that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to write such a nice review to let others know about your experience. I hope that you can come back soon to stay with us!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I spent 5 nights here due to a business trip. The room was comfortable and the staff was helpful and friendly. Having the kitchen in the room was really nice for nights I didn't feel like going out to eat. The breakfast was your standard hotel buffet type fair. They had dinner nights that a coworker told me were pretty good, although I did not make it to either of the two that they held during my stay.

Based on my experience, I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pdxray

Thanks for taking the time to let others know about your experience here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your stay. Your co-worker is right - our Social's are quite the popular time and the free beer never hurts :-)

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel sometime soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night with out three month old and two year old. I reserved a crib which was in our room. The bedding on the crib was extremely loose and I would have been very nervous about my baby sleeping in it. Fortunately I brought a spare travel crib sheet which fit on the crib mattress perfectly. I had called on Thursday to ensure all was well with my reservation. Knowing the astounding amount of stuff we would need for both of our babies, I wanted to make sure our room had easy access for unloading. After speaking with Freddy I believe I was told our room was on the first floor close to both an entrance and the elevator. When we checked in we were on the third floor close to neither an entrance nor the elevator. That would have been ok but starting at one in the morning and going on for hours after that the room above us stomped around. I got no sleep and despite a white noise machine I brougt for my two year old, he cried out a couple times too. The room was clean and the staff was nice but I got no sleep and that is the only reason we stayed here...a place to lay our heads. I get very little sleep these days as a mom of two under two and if anything or anyone other than my kids is keeping me up I get extrememly upset. Particularly in this case since I had called ahead to discuss our room location and didn't get the room we discussed. Very disappointed I paid money to be up all night.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank jmuamy
Carl B, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your stay here at the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. It is always our goal for each and every one our guests to experience a stay that meets, and even exceeds, their expectations. Obviously that did not occur in your instance. We always try to meet room location requests to the best of our ability. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances we are not able to. Unfortunately that is what occurred in this instance. We do not expect you to pay for something everyone deserves (a good nights sleep). Please contact myself or Jennifer Cooper so that we can make amends. Once more, I am very sorry, that we did not meet your expectations. I look forward to talking to you soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

My initial plan was to stay at the Staybridge Suites-Herndon, but this quickly became an issue when their internet was down for 3 days, and I needed it to work. I was complaining about this to my waitress at a local restaurant when the manager overheard me, and said hey wait a minute. He then brought Mr Carl Brown, The assistant General Manager of Staybridge Suites-Chantilly, who discussed my situation. He promptly apologized for the Staybridge, and agreed to honor my rate for the other hotel, just so I wouldn't have a bad opinion of the Staybridge chain. I moved the next day, and the friendliness of the staff and quality of the rooms was exponentially better.The Tuesday social hour was a much needed break after a long day at work, and I look forward to it tomorrow!

Room Tip: If you stay in the 130s rooms, be sure to park on the right side of the hotel, and enter through the carded guest door. Also if you wish to visin the pantry, use the same door to exit and go to the front desk.. it is much quicker!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JJ_366

I really appreciate you sharing your feedback about your experience with the Staybridge Suites Chantilly-Fairfax. It was, indeed, my pleasure to help you out and make sure that your opinion of our brand stays positive. I'm happy to see that the remainder of your stay was an enjoyable one. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.