“Great Service and Excellent food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 175 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Food and service are excellent! I especially enjoy their sirloin steaks and French onion soup! The service is very friendly and knowledgeable about their menu and how the food is prepared. Because it is a great place to eat, you may have to wait a bit to be seated during peak eating times. Other than that, I don't think you can go wrong here.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food was marvelous, service delightful....stuffed mushrooms are to die for. Drinks are lovely. Cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Let me start by saying that we generally avoid chain restaurants like the plague. However, if you check out the options in the Chantilly, Va. area, you don't have many options particularly if you are a meat lover. We have dined here a number of times when we're in Chantilly on business. Plus, we usually dine with a group of friends who all enjoy this particular restaurant.
Now, the review. We've always had a very good meal here. We both had steaks and they were perfectly cooked as ordered. The beef was tasty and the portion was just right. The heart attack loaded baked potato was excellent as was the mixed salad with a generous portion of very good blue cheese dressing, all very typical steakhouse chow. It was exactly what we wanted and exactly what we got.
We had a bottle of Ravenswood Zin for $26 which isn't bad price wise. I've paid more in many other places. Server was quick, attentive and helpful.
I noticed the manager who came over and asked us if everything was OK did the same to pretty much every table in the place.
He was on the floor the entire time chatting with guests and ever helping out wait staff by serving water top-ups and helping clear a table or two. I was very impressed as most times management is invisible unless you ask for one.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We were stranded at the nearby Staybridge Inn when our flight was cancelled and walked here to have dinner. We hadn't been to a LongHorn Steakhouse before and were pleasantly surprised. Our waiter was great and gave us reliable menu advice. They had an excellent two-dinners-and-an-appetizer-or-dessert deal. The steak was perfect--they nailed medium rare. Decor was pleasant, though we swear the mounted 'longhorn' head over the bar was really a cow head with horns attached. All in all, excellent quality for a chain restaurant.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was responsible for planning a fly in for 16 people. This restaurant was next door to the hotel so they sort of got our dinner business one night by default.

We had one server for 16 people so my expectations on service weren't very high. I am not much on admitting those rare occurances in life when I am wrong, but this was one of those times. The service as well as the food was incredible.

Several in our group wanted their steak to "moo" when they cut into it and commented how many places over cook rare orders. I prefer mine medium... All orders were cook perfectly the first time. Not a single person in the group asked for steak sauce because the steak was so tasty, it was not needed to mask a cheap piece of meat.

I highly recommend this restaurant and will eat there anytime I am in the area again.