We received a wedding invitation that suggested two hotels in the area. Instead of going with the suggestions, we looked into bed & breakfasts. It was the best decision ever! Though the Omni was more expensive (even with the group rate), our room and experience was so much more of a better value. The very friendly staff offers wine, cheese when we arrived late in the evening. The breakfast was varied and fresh with fruits, packaged yogurts, baked goods, coffee, fresh squeezed OJ, teas, & cereals. Our room was small & tastefully decorated, with a hot tub in the large bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 South Street Inn, centrally located near Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, offers southern elegance in Charlottesville's lively historic downtown district two blocks from the Downtown Mall. With sixty restaurants in the immediate vicinity you can't get better convenience. As a Bed and Breakfast, the Inn combines a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with all the conveniences of an elegant hotel. A stay with us includes homemade cookies upon arrival, wine and artisan cheeses served in the evenings as well as a full breakfast served each morning with fresh baked goods and fresh juices. Rooms feature antique furnishings, fireplaces, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and a view of Downtown Charlottesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your 200 South Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 200 South Street Hotel Charlottesville
- 200 South Street Charlottesville