My husband and I visited for our anniversary, and we loved it! Our room was large, with a king - size sleigh bed and gas fireplace. We really appreciated the ambiance from the fire, especially in the evenings. My husband couldn't get enough of the homemade chocolate chip cookies, which were delicious. The staff really made us feel at home, and were always ready to help. The winter special was a great bargain, and allowed us to spend an entire romantic weekend away from our kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 South Street Inn, centrally located near Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, offers southern elegance in Charlottesville's lively historic downtown district two blocks from the Downtown Mall. With sixty restaurants in the immediate vicinity you can't get better convenience. As a Bed and Breakfast, the Inn combines a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with all the conveniences of an elegant hotel. A stay with us includes homemade cookies upon arrival, wine and artisan cheeses served in the evenings as well as a full breakfast served each morning with fresh baked goods and fresh juices. Rooms feature antique furnishings, fireplaces, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and a view of Downtown Charlottesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your 200 South Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 200 South Street Hotel Charlottesville
- 200 South Street Charlottesville