We will absolutely be back. The inn is nestled in downtown Charlottesville, walking distance to all the wonderful shops, restaurants, spas and fun the mall has to offer. Close to campus, we made this our overnight stay before an early morning UVA Swimming and Diving meet. We were greeted by welcoming staff, there were fresh cookies and fruit out at all times, wine and cheese were served as we were checking in and we enjoyed a lovely breakfast in our room by the fire. We really enjoyed our suite (room 20) we took in the Olympic opening ceremony the cozy sitting room of our sweet. Thanks to the lovely staff for helping us pick the room and for being so friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 South Street Inn, centrally located near Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, offers southern elegance in Charlottesville's lively historic downtown district two blocks from the Downtown Mall. With sixty restaurants in the immediate vicinity you can't get better convenience. As a Bed and Breakfast, the Inn combines a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with all the conveniences of an elegant hotel. A stay with us includes homemade cookies upon arrival, wine and artisan cheeses served in the evenings as well as a full breakfast served each morning with fresh baked goods and fresh juices. Rooms feature antique furnishings, fireplaces, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and a view of Downtown Charlottesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your 200 South Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 200 South Street Hotel Charlottesville
- 200 South Street Charlottesville