We've stayed at The Boars Head once before in the past and recently went back because we were going Ballooning. The grounds are very nice and the staff could not be nicer. Our room was okay, but our previous room was significantly nicer. We just stayed in the room to sleep, since we had lots to do while in the area, but we probably would have loved just staying a couple of days to relax and enjoy the sports facility and pool.
We will go back and believe you will have a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boar's Head is a quintessential Virginia resort, offering a warm, intimate ambiance, exceptional service and unparalleled Southern hospitality. Located on a bucolic 573-acre country estate, our AAA Four Diamond resort offers 175 guest rooms and suites, Four Diamond dining in the Old Mill Room, a wide variety of world class recreational activities, spa and 22,000 square feet of meeting facilities for groups of 20 to 630. Owned and operated by the University of Virginia Foundation, Boar's Head is just minutes from the University of Virginia that was founded by Thomas Jefferson, only two hours from Washington, D.C., And at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Boar's Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boar`s Head Hotel Charlottesville
- Boars Head Hotel
- Boars Head Charlottesville
- Boars Head Inn Charlottesville Va