Omni Charlottesville
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$179
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$142
Oakhurst Inn(Charlottesville)
US$218
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$242
US$212
US$212
US$198
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
US$188
US$174
200 South Street Inn(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$195
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$160
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$118
Travelocity
1,929 results
All reviewspedestrian mallgreat locationselect guestself parkingrestaurants and shopscorner roombreakfast buffetoutdoor malloutdoor poolexcellent hotelmain streetbusiness tripfront desk stafffitness centerhistoric downtownexcellent stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

They staff was extremely welcoming and professional. They were able to accommodate my request. I prefer the highest level for hopes for a quiet stay and it was perfect. I stayed in Room 701 which was a corner room and surrounded by windows. My stay was for just one night since I was in town for a concert but the location was perfect and I'd definitely stay again if I am back in the area! My only problem was the original "find" of the hotel. The address is not the actual address but a quick call to the front desk got me to there in a beat!

Room Tip: If you're not looking for a LARGE room - request 701. The corner location was great!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The Omni Hotel in Charlottesville is an excellent hotel. It's steps away from pedestrian mall in downtown Charlottesville, and only minutes away from popular tourist attractions like Jefferson's Monticello. I recommend the top floor with mountain views.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The beds are always comfortable and inviting for a great night's rest! The down comforters are warm in the cool autumn atmosphere and make the guests feel valued and appreciated. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Charlottesville VA area for business or fun!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I select the Charlottesville Omni whenever I travel to UVA because of their exceptional service and the quality of the hotel property. I sleep well when at this hotel! I recommend it to others who travel often and have similar hotels for comparison.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Really nice rooms, comfy beds, and relatively quiet setting. I love the location of this property because you can literally walk through the downtown area..which is literally feet from the hotel's back entrance. They have a really nice breakfast and everyone was really nice. I did leave an item in the hotel that was never recovered...but the staff went above and beyond duty to help me find it. Because the item was never recovered, they offered me a free night on my next visit:). I will return.

Room Tip: Choose a corner room, they feel larger, have more windows and better views.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business