“The potential is there...just work on the quality of the food.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #109 of 545 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The potential is there...just work on the quality of the food.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We are frequent diners at Bonefish Grill so decided to go there while on vacation. We were excited to share the experience w/ family .
Ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp - as we ALWAYS do - it was a huge disappointment.
Not enough sauce - almost dry & not spicy at all. UGH.

Spoke to waiter who refunded that charge. Nice of them to do, but we hated not having the quality we are accustomed to!

Rest of the meal was fair..Grouper was good/ Orange Roughy was served w/ a sauce that was really sweet/ Shrimp & Scallop dish was salty & served w/ those tiny scallops that are so tough.
Overall it was kind of a poor meal.

Visited July 2013

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Love the Bonefish Grill”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I know it's a chain restaurant, but you've got to love the Bonefish Grill. Very good tuna ceviche, always good specials, great sauces, a good bar - what else do you need? The Bonefish is in a shopping center very close to the airposrt. Since I fly in and out of Charlottesville often, it's one of my favority stops.

Visited July 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Super Service”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We had a large party, as it was a surprise birthday dinner, and the staff accommodated the entre party well and attended to our needs. they were friendly and helpful and made suggestions.

Visited May 2013
Va
“Nice night out”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Although a chain, it has a nice atmosphere, good food and an attentive staff. I have eaten there several times and I am always happy

Seattle, Washington
“Good food in spite of the server”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I had never been to the Bonefish Grill in Charlottesville, VA. My son and his fiancee suggested we go there so my husband and I met them there for dinner. We were escorted to our table and immediately our server (Lauren W) asked what did we want to drink. I requested water as did everyone at the table. When she returned in 2 minutes (no, really just 2 minutes) she asked to take our orders. My husband explained we had just sat down and this was our first time at this restaurant so we would need a few minutes to check out the menu. She did NOT like that but did leave us alone for a whole 5 minutes, coming back and wanting to take our order. We ordered an appetizer and wine and then I asked her for a bit more time to check out the menu. We eventually decided on our entree - shrimp tacos - which were quite good. We felt she was either in a rush even though the restaurant was less than half full or we had p-ssed her off by asking for extra time. I really do not know but I would definitely avoid her section if and when I ever go back.

• Visited April 2013