This hotel gives you a bedroom as well as a sitting room with a pull out sofa. Also there is a small kitchen area with refrigerator, stove, microwave and sink. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. Bed was also very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with fresh foods like eggs, potatoes and fruit. One of the better breakfast buffets on the road. We were only there one night but would not hesitate to go back or recomend. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn