My family of three stayed at this hotel for one night on our way down to myrtle beach. We stayed in a toon with a queen bed separated from the rest if the room by a door. I slept in the pullout which was just fine, clean sheets and pillows were provided. For the price, we couldn't have asked for more. There was a beautiful chrome refrigerator in our room, as well as a sink, microwave, and cabinet. It would have been perfect for an extended stay. Breakfast was included and the hostess was an absolute pleasure to chat with! Eggs, home fries, grits, cereal, and more! Right outside the hotel is a quaint plaza with a five guys, shopping, panera bread, Harris teeters, and more. There is an outdoor patio for eating, and beautiful lights hanging. We had a great stay, and will be back the next time we are in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longer stays become even more convenient at Residence Inn Charlottesville. The lively downtown Charlottesville is located just minutes away, our hotel is also located near the University of Virginia, Monticello Wine Trail and Charlottesville Albemarle Airport. Feel at home as you cook your favorite meal in your in-room kitchen and relax on a plush sofa while watching a movie on a large flat-screen TV. In the morning, be sure to visit our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. For snacks and drinks during the week, drop by our evening social hour, The Residence Inn Mix™. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn