My family of four were in Charlottesville to visit UVA and Monticello. We reserved a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite; we received a discount through AAA. It was typical Residence Inn quality - quiet, clean, and recently decorated. The hotel was very close to UVA. Restaurants and an outdoor mall are nearby. The included breakfast was also typical (boring and a bit repetitive since we go to RIs fairly frequently). Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's home) was only 10-12 minutes away. We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn