We loved having a bedroom door so that one could be up without disturbing the other. Breakfast was fine, and there were food offerings also available in the evening which should be helpful for some travelers. We called several hours ahead of our arrival to reserve a room for two nights. Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication at registration, and they were expecting us to check out after one night. When we did not do so, things got a little confused. They managed to get it all sorted out with only minor inconvenience to us. I suspected they might have been training someone new on the desk. Everyone was unfailingly helpful and nice. The room and bed were clean, but the floor in the kitchen area was a little sticky. There is a laundry room with coin-operated machines that was a lifesaver to us after days on the road. The location is good, close to the highway and convenient for shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn