Booked this Residence Inn for a group of 5 families to get together. Everything was great. The rooms are a nice size with plenty of bathroom space. Full kitchen which is a great convenience. The rooms were clean as was the rest of the hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was very nice and the social hour was a plus. The pool area was adequate and they even have a half court basketball and small tennis court as well. We used the two gas grills twice during our stay. Convenient area near everything in Charlottesville. My only suggestion would be that maybe they do need a door from the bathroom to the bedroom because my husband would get up at 6:30 in the morning and wake me up with the light from the bathroom. Also, it's dog friendly so if you don't want to run into the dogs in the hall, you should probably stay on an upper floor. We were on the first level, but we loved tpseeing the doggies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn