I stayed at the Fairfield from May 2009 to August 2009 and then again from May 2010 to June 2010 before switching to the Marriott Courtyard down the street for a decent corporate rate. This hotel is a good deal if you can get a discount but it's not anything special. The rooms always smell musty and the A/C units are so loud it sounds like you're sleeping on the side of the highway. Most of the time I can't walk barefoot on the floors because they are sticky (ew). Most rooms have a fridge and microwave. The walls are pretty thin so hearing the occasional loud snorer and door slam is normal. The staff and service is so-so. Don't ever leave anything in your room after you check out if you're expect to get it back. They have a lot of employees with sticky fingers. All in all, it's your typical 2 star hotel that's the best deal in the area if you can get it for a discounted rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Charlottesville hotel is located near the nationally acclaimed University of Virginia Cavaliers in the heart of beautiful Charlottesville, Virginia. We offer free breakfast, free WiFi, fitness center, and outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Charlottesville North Hotel Charlottesville
- Fairfield Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Fairfield Inn