I am a huge fan and regular patron of the Hampton Inn brand and really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My family of four stayed here for a visit to UVA and Charlottesville. This hotel is very clean, quiet and very comfortable! The location is perfect as it is on the edge of the UVA campus (10 minute walk to the Rotunda) and right on the edge of town (5 to 15 minute walk to great restaurants). The hotel also has a free shuttle to take you places, plus it sits on the free city trolley line! Our suite at the hotel was very clean and comfortable, as was the whole hotel. The breakfast area was very clean and there is plenty of seating. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and had good variety! My family of four was very happy! The hotel staff was very helpful and made some great recommendations for restaurants. I will definitely stay here again on my return to Charlottesville!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charlottesville - At The University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Hampton Inn