We have been visting the English Inn since 2004 and it just gets better and better. As world traveler, I have learned to put up with many problems at hotels but the one I will not condone is being treated indifferently by staff. When treated indifferently, I notify management and cross the hotel off my list. There are some five star hotels that were crossed off my list. The English Inn excells at taking care of me and my family. They always do it with a smile and a timely fashion. This care and understanding goes well beyond the meager price for rooms. My last stay was superb and the latest change of a complete non-smoking facility has taken the English Inn to the next level.
If you need tender love and care after long hours of traveling to Charlottesville, the English Inn is your stop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville