This inn was a very welcome surprise. It has lots of charm as a one of a kind small hotel. Very interesting touches including their lounges and meeting rooms.
Large pool. Nice complimentary breakfast.
What sells this inn is the staff who are very welcoming and eager to help. We received personal attention and advice to make our trip more enjoyable.
I enjoyed the ambiance and knowing we were supporting small business owners rather than a chain.
I was traveling with a group of twenty, and we were all delighted with the charm and uniqueness of the inn, and the exceptional staff.
I highly recommend this inn for anyone traveling to or through Charlottesville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville