We had a nice suite in the "Mews" with an English style interior courtyard entrance to our rooms. Altho' we didn't do any cooking, we had a fridge, microwave, stovetop and dishwasher, along w/'plates, silverware, etc. The hotel itself is older but clean and has a good hot breakfast and cookies and tea in the afternoon. Service was good and the staff was helpful. The location near UVA was key as we could avoid the heavy traffic coming into town on 29. Also great bagels and bagel sandwiches next door at Bodo's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville