Location is convenient. Rooms are clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. Tasty hot breakfast. High tea every afternoon with delicious cookies. Bodo's Bagels and city public garden are nearby. The best feature is the friendly and professional staff! Their priority is to ensure your stay is a pleasant experience. Kathy was especially kind to us during our last visit. We will not stay anywhere else in Charlottesville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville