Just returned from The English Inn for a 2 night stay while we were down to Charlottesville to visit Monticello. Great place to stay. Rooms are clean, staff is exceptional in their knowledge of the area - very helpful. Place is close to shopping and restaurants. Continental breakfast in the morning in outstanding - better than any restaurant we would have gone to. Loved the afternoon tea with warm cookies in the beautiful lobby with fireplace. Pool was very inviting and very very clean. Cannot say enough about this Inn - would recommend it to anyone . When we first checked in we were assigned a room - we just wanted to rest after traveling so far - when we walked in the room it was not ready for the next guest. I went right to the front desk and they immediately assigned us another room and reduced our rate for the 2 night stay. Was very appreciative of that and very impressed that they did that. If we are down this area again - I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville