Hotel rooms are at a premium when UVA holds commencement in May. We booked a King Suite in the main building and were required to pay in full in February. The room was comfortable however the furniture was dated and the room could be updated (the bathroom had a bottle opener). Over all , the room was clean and the hotel staff were very welcoming. The breakfast room and complimentary breakfast is one of the best in the area. This hotel is close to UVA and we would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville