“Pathetic owner, very rude, poor service ****beware***” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pathetic owner, very rude, poor service ****beware***”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I made a reservations for 6 pm. But got there a little early. They didnt let us sit. Even though there were vacant table inside and out. Simply a poor service. Owned by the worst lady. Very very illiterate. Never go there. They suck

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sahroo

United States
“terrific Afghani food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

the other wonderful Afghani restaurant in Charlottesville. Terrific food, atmosphere is more casual than the other one (Afghan Kabob Palace) but a good location near the University. I'm more inclined to do carryout here but there are a number of tables for eating inside as well. Definitely recommend!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Montgomery AL
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I was booked to stay in Charlottesville, and a friend told me to change to the Hampton Inn at the university just to eat at Ariana's which is across the street. So I did...I was not let down. What excellent food...the kabobs, the rice, the veggies...even the bread!! I ended up eating there both my nights in the city...on top of the great food, the young woman who was running the place during my visits had amazing customer service skills..a great place to eat.

• Visited August 2013
Keswick, Virginia
“A Marvelous Afghan Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

We found this restaurant because my wife stays abreast of the local news. (We're proudly locals). Obviously lots of others have found Ariana's as well. The food is excellent and displays that the chef knows what he/she's doing. The service is very good and it's a delightful place to go for lunch or dinner. (Parking's tight but it's worth looking)

• Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

I like this place. Small, cosy and friendly. The food is tasty and well prepared. My waitress, Rachel, persuaded me to have the spinach curry with my kabobs and I had to thank her for doing so. Portions are just right. If I lived closer I would eat here on a frequent basis. Absolutely recommended.

• Visited May 2013