Red Carpet Inn Charlottesville
Royal Inn Motel(Charlottesville)
Super 8 Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
Econo Lodge North(Charlottesville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My husband and i stayed at this hotel and when we checked in the floor was dirty,soda was left in the refridge .No house keeper all day. Had to clean my own room. If i wanted to clean i would have stayed home and sleep and clean my own home. We was just on a little low key moment. We have stayed at Royal inn next door and was happier,they even had a fridge and microwave .The rooms are even a few dollars less..

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 1,106,313
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

On our arrival , did not have good feeling about this establishment ,which was well founded when entering our room. It was dark , dingy and the smell was appalling, the bathroom was disgusting, the bath was dirty and we decided not to venture any closer after first impression . We were offered another room which was just as bad , and decided to leave and find different accommodation. I would advise people not to enter .

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank bigG11
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This was the absolute WORST!! My husband, my 2yr old, and myself were down here visiting our families on an emergency basis. We reserved the hotel at 10:24 pm. We arrived at the hotel at 10:50. My inner gut told me to pull back the comforter, there were foot prints on the sheets and pillow cases, dried blood all over the comforter, and cigarette burns as well. The room had not been cleaned at all. There were bloody hand prints on the walls as if someone had been murdered! My husband and i went to the front desk to see if a refund was available and the front desk worker said very rude and blunt, "I won't refund your money!" I have never seen such horrible rooms and even worse staff in my life. Never again will i even look twice at this hotel. Everyone stay very far away!!

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank AngelEyes112
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This place was the worst -- shabby, old, scary!!
Unfortunately because there was a home football game the weekend I visited UVA, i had no other options. The fact that I had to call the Police at 2AM because a fight broke out right outside my window was just the icing on the cake. As it turned out, I found out the next morning from the office staff that it was the High School's Home Coming weekend -- so apparently they rent to drunken high school kids too!! Stay away!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Lynn R
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We were fooled by a relatively nice outer appearance and nice lobby. First look into the room was okay - furniture was nice. But when you walked further in, to the bathroom area, I was shocked to see how dirty, shabby and crude it was! Rough boards, with chipped paint - it looks like a back woods cabin thrown together in haste. Corners were filthy - doorways are cracked -
No hair dryer, no coffee - nothing to justify the $80 "Seniors" rate we paid.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends