Four couples recently stayed at this location. My husband and I specified that we did not want to be near the elevator. We were originally placed in Room 303 which was the room next to the elevator. I went downstairs to request a change of rooms. Eventually we were put in Room 313. This room had no refrigerator or microwave. I called downstairs to ask why we did not have these appliances and was told that only Suites had them. I advised the front desk personnel that this was not a valid statement because the other three couples we were traveling with had them and they were not in Suites. I was told our room did not get them even though there were obviously spaces for them (oh well). In the bathroom the only good thing I can say was that the shower had very good water pressure. Other than that, the vent was "filthy", there was no toilet paper holder and no place to put the soap when you were showering. It appears that the there must not have been enough money to complete the renovations which were supposedly begun. Two other things - there is a "doggie" motel next door so if you like barking dogs, you'll love this place; also, the air conditioner barely worked. The one hotel employee that I dealt with was very rude and unprofessional. We would NOT stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Monticello
- Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Sleep Inn Charlottesville
- Sleep Inn Monticello
- Charlottesville Sleep Inn